Authorized Digital Code, 1 per customer only.
NOTICE: Requires the base game Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier™ in order to play.
ABOUT THE GAME
The third downloadable content pack for Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Future Soldier®, Khyber Strike features three new multiplayer maps, a new multiplayer game mode called Takeover, a new Guerrilla Mode co-op map, new achievements, and an increased level cap.
Three new multiplayer maps
- Switchback: Step off the main road leading down into the city and into a maze of ancient buildings and narrow alleys. The twists and turns of the alleyways turn every corner into a close-quarters death trap.
- Palace: There’s no time for reflection, even in this magnificent relic. What once was a museum dedicated to showing the glories of the past, is now a battlefield with a massive courtyard at the heart of its contested ground.
- Transit: A Moscow metro station makes for close-quarters and close-range combat. Trains pulling into and out of the station add to the danger as Ghosts and Bodark slug it out underground.
One new multiplayer game mode: Takeover
Similar to a classic team deathmatch, score points for your team by eliminating enemies. Tip the scales by taking control of the enemy’s objective and earn a score multiplier for your team. Defend your team’s objective to prevent the enemy from gaining the same advantage. Choose to split your team to defend and attack at the same time, or move as a group to overwhelm your enemy. When the mission ends, the team with highest score wins.
One Guerrilla mode map “Village” (Four players online / Two players in local split screen)
A peaceful country village finds itself transformed into a battleground, as fighting rages around its central bus station. Long alleyways that run between war-damaged buildings make a perfect hunting ground for snipers, and a shootout near the town’s gas station could turn explosive.
Level cap increase of +10.
- OS: Windows Vista® (SP2) / Windows® 7 (SP1) / Windows® 8
- Processor: 3.0 Ghz Intel Pentium D / 2.2 GHz AMD Athlon™ X2 4400+ 2.2 Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Video Memory: 512 MB, Shader 4.0–enabled video card based on nVidia GeForce 8600 GTS/AMD Radeon HD 4650.
- DirectX: 11
- Sound Card: DirectX 11
Date Released: 2013-02-26