Authorized Digital Code, 1 per customer only.
NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account, requires internet connection.
ABOUT THE GAME
Take charge of the most deadly modern-day submarines in the world – three distinct submarines across two unique and challenging campaigns. Utilize cutting-edge sensor and weapon technology to locate, track and destroy the enemy – even deliver Tomahawk missiles to inland targets. Whether transiting, diving, or surfacing you control the smartest, stealthiest and most feared subs on the water today!
- Three submarines to command – Seawolf, 688(I) and Akula. Each contains authentic naval systems including Sonar, Radar and Target Motion Analysis.
- Test your skills while firing Tomahawk missiles, rescuing crippled subs, rising through the polar ice cap to communicate information and much more.
- Easy to use game interface – With straightforward controls and automated crewmen, controlling a submarine has never been easier.
- Enhanced sound and 3D graphics engine – 3D Objects (over 250), from Russian trawlers to France’s Mirage fighters – plus exacting sound modes pull you in like never before. You won’t just hear the torpedos, you will feel them.
- Windows 2000/XP
- Pentium III
- 256MB RAM
- 1.5G Hard drive space
- 32MB video card (Nvidia Geforce or ATI Radeon)
- DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card
Publisher: Strategy First
Date Released: 2001-10-01