Convert your offline storage (OST) file to equivalent personal storage (PST) file with Stellar OST to PST Converter. The OST Converter enables you to organize scanned emails on the basis of various criteria such as Name, Date, Subject, etc. and lets you preview conversion results before saving.
With its powerful scanning algorithm, you can view all folders from your original OST file in a three-pane window of the software once the OST file is scanned. Thus, after importing the converted PST into Outlook, you can find the files and folders arranged as they were in the original OST with all information intact.
This application allows you to recover selected emails and save them as MSG, EML, RTF, HTML, or PDF formats. Plus, it lets you save the converted file at a location that you pick on the local drive or on a network drive.
Its ‘Find’ option helps locate any particular email from even thousands of emails. This conversion utility allows you to arrange your converted emails based on Date, From, To, Subject, Type, Attachment and Importance.
The conversion with this utility is simple and risk-free. It recovers inaccessible or damaged emails and associated email objects of damaged OST without altering their actual formatting and key properties.
The main interface of the software has the option to select the OST file from a known location or find it from the system if the location is unknown. It has an interactive and easy-to-follow user interface resembling MS Office that makes using it very simple. Detailed instructions provided at each step help understand what is happening and how the scan is progressing.
- Converts Exchange mailbox contents stored within OST files into PST format
- Extracts Emails and its content from Encrypted OST files
- Saves selective emails in MSG, EML, RTF, HTML, or PDF formats
- Convert inaccessible emails and objects without altering its original format
- Sort scanned messages as per Date, From, To, Subject, Type, Attachment, and Importance
- Operating System: Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP & Vista
- Processor: Intel Processor
- RAM: 1 GB minimum recommended
- Hard Disk: 50 MB of Free space
Publisher: Stellar Information Technology Private Limited