NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account, requires internet connection.
ABOUT THE GAME
Behind a veil of secrecy the evil Empire is creating a doomsday army – one that, if finished, will become the final cog in the Empire’s arsenal of terror and domination.
Your Mission? Join the Rebel Alliance’s covert operations division, infiltrate the Empire, then battle every man and machine the Imperial Forces can muster. Search a vast galaxy for clues, attack enemy bases-all in a desperate attempt to stop the activation of this fearsome new weapon.
- Fully interactive environments – morphing walls and floors, moving platforms, and conveyors, realistic lighting and atmospheric effects.
- First-person ground combat. Call on 10 weapons to fight twenty types of enemies.
- Explore the virtual Star Wars universe up close and personal.
- Climb catwalks, look and shoot up and down, jump off ledges, wade through garbage.
- OS: Windows 2000 / Windows XP / Windows Vista
- Memory : 16 MB RAM
- Processor : Intel 486
- Hard Drive: 80 MB available space
- Sound: 16-Bit
Publisher: Disney Interactive
Date Released: 1995-02-15