Authorized Digital Code, 1 per customer only.
NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account, requires internet connection.
ABOUT THE GAME
Space Empires V is the latest edition in the Space Empires series. This new chapter completely updates the UI and takes the player into a real-time rendered 3D universe. Watch space battles played out in glorious detail and realistic effects.
Expand, Explore, Exploit, and Exterminate in a huge living breathing galaxy. New features abound with political alliances between multiple empires, a top-down ship design system, a hexagonal movement grid, and many more. Due to player demand, the game is completely ‘moddable’ and even adds a scriptable AI system to the mix. Space Empires V boldly takes the next step in the genre of space strategy
- 24 bit 3D real-time rendered graphics.
- Detailed Tactical Combat (and a combat simulator to test your designs!).
- New vehicle types and sizes: Ships, Bases, Freighters, Fighters, Mines, Satellites, Troops, Drones, and Weapons Platforms.
- Ability to completely design and customize all of your vehicles.
- Large Galaxy: 100 solar systems with 15 planets each.
- Huge Technology Tree: Thousands of tech levels with hundreds of components and facilities.
- Completely customizable game graphics: Create your own planets, stars, vehicles, etc.
- Completely customizable AI players: Create your own AI players with unique traits, styles, and speech.
- 14 unique races to play or customize (or just create your own!)
- Randomly generated map for every game (or load an existing map).
- Complete game customization allowed by players (“mods”).
- Pentium 500MHz or better class machine, Windows XP,
- 64 megabytes RAM or better,
- 1024×768 or better screen resolution, 16 bit color display or better,
- DirectX 7.0 (or better),
- A video card with 3D acceleration,
- 500 megs hard drive space,
- A sound card capable of supporting MP3 and DirectSound playback.
- Sound card must be DirectX 7.0 (or better) compatible.
Publisher: Strategy First
Date Released: 2006-10-16