Authorized Digital Code, 1 per customer only.
ABOUT THE SOFTWARE
With O&O DiskImage entire computers, single drives and files can be backed up during running operations. By restoring such an image, a user has their normal and familiar working environment back again in a short space of time, regardless of whether it is restored onto the original computer or one with different hardware.
Users who wish to save their data to an external storage medium can take advantage of the integrated plug-and -play functionality which backs up and synchronizes selected files and folders automatically.
Integrated into the new version 8 is a built-in wizard that accompanies a user step by step through the creation of an automatic data backup. This significantly easier to use backup functionality enables even novice users to create a reliable and fast backup of their data immediately.
O&O DiskImage not only offers an intuitive user interface , but also an extensive scripting interface that allows professional users to perform all functions of the application in batch files or custom applications.
To optimize the memory requirements, the user can specify the maximum number of backups that should be saved so that old ones are automatically replaced by new images. To offer increased data security the program also clearly displays those drives that have not yet been imaged or backed up so that the user can bring their security up-to-date.
- Backup an entire computer with the push of a button
- Backup system and hard drives, clone drives and entire disks
- Brand new file-based backup: now twice as fast as ever before – backup and restore individual files and/or folders
- Direct creation of VHDs
- Monitoring and warning of security risks
- Incremental/differential backup: back up only the changes
- Easily restore files, folders, drives and disks
- System restore onto different hardware (M.I.R.)
- Create a Windows Boot system directly from within the program with driver integration
- Plug-and-play: Selected files and folders are automatically backed up and synchronized
- New: High contrast mode support: improved support for high contrast mode so that objects on the monitor can be recognized more easily
- New: variable pixel density settings: adjusts to the selected DPI setting of the connected monitor
- New and enhanced functions Control via Command Lines
- Supports Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 and Vista
Publisher: O&O Software
Date Released: 0000-00-00