NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account, requires internet connection.
ABOUT THE GAME
The Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-29 Fulcrum is one of the world’s most maneuverable and toughest fighter jets and has often been compared to its closest Western counterpart, the F-16. Innovations unique to the aircraft allow MiG pilots to perform remarkable moves like the Tailslide and Cobra maneuvers. Exported to nearly 20 air forces, the MiG-29 continues to be a formidable world presence in the struggle for air-superiority.
- Authentic MiG-29 flight model developed with the assistance of Yuri Prikhodko, Russian MiG-29 test pilot/cosmonaut
- Fast and furious combat with high definition graphics [1024 x 768 resolution with Voodoo2™ — incredible with SLI]
- Highly detailed interactive cockpit
- 40 single player missions plus 12 multiplayer missions — 6 deathmatch and 6 A.W. (Air War) cooperative missions
- MiG-29 Fulcrum mission design tool to create your own sorties
- 8 different camera views for exceptional situational awareness
- Stunningly realistic landscapes
- FREE Large-scale Internet play via NovaWorld — go head-to-head with over 120 F-16 Multirole Fighters, MiG-29 Fulcrums and F-22 Raptors in one arena
- OS: Windows 2000, XP
- Processor: Pentium II 266MHz or better
- Memory: 32 MB minimum
- Graphics: Direct3D compliant
- Hard Drive: 410MB Free
- Sound: DirectX-compliant
©1998 NovaLogic, Inc. NovaLogic and the NovaLogic logo are registered trademarks and NovaWorld, the NovaWorld logo, Integrated Battle Space, F-22, Raptor and Fulcrum are trademarks of NovaLogic, Inc. All other trademarks and logos are property of their respective owners.
Publisher: THQ Nordic
Date Released: 1998-09-07