- ABOUT THE SOFTWARE
MasterCook 15 – The Complete Recipe, Cookbook & Kitchen Manager!
Smart Tools for Home Cooks and Professional Chefs!
Organize your recipes, create cookbooks, manage health and diet, and accomplish more in the kitchen. Master your recipes by arranging them in customized cookbooks. Get pro tools such as recipe and menu costing plus 30 built-in cookbooks and more than 8,000 recipes! Includes pantry management, shopping lists and meal planning tools to save you time. Store your favorite recipes for easy access any time. Edit, customize, print and publish your recipes. MasterCook 15 is the most comprehensive cooking and recipe management software program available.
Free Subscription to MasterCook.com
With your free subscription to MasterCook.com, you can create, clip, save and store up to 50,000 recipes online. Upload recipes and cookbooks to MasterCook.com and then edit, view or share them from any internet browser.
MasterCook.com works on your iPad, Android tablet, Kindle, iPhone and Android Smartphone, so you’ll have everything you need at home or on-the-go from your mobile device. Download MasterCook today and enjoy!
Cookbooks & Recipes
- Organize thousands of recipes into customer cookbooks
- Store thousands of recipes online in your own private account
- Auto-import recipes from your favorite websites
- Create cookbooks and shopping lists
- Design menus and meal plans
- Filter recipes by dietary requirement
- Track nutrition and costing for recipes
- Scale any recipe in just 1 click
- Search recipes by cookbook, category, cuisine, or special diet needs
- Find nutrition and cost per serving for recipes & menus
- Collaborate and share recipes with others in real time with group cookbooks
- Share on email, Facebook, Pinterest, and Evernote
Native Mobile Apps for iOS and Android
MasterCook 15 has new native mobile apps that are available for free in the app stores. Now you can use MasterCook on the go, even without an internet connection.
Sync Your Content
Transfer all your recipes, cookbooks, and shopping lists from PC to PC, mobile to PC, tablet to tablet _ any combination. You can even set things up to sync automatically so your changes are synchronized to all of your devices as you save. Use My MasterCook Manager to get started!
Powerful New Merge
Make it a snap to import your content from previous versions or backups. Use My MasterCook Manager to select a previous version, backup folder, or any folder that has MasterCook files. Not sure where they are? The new merge will search subfolders for MasterCook files too.
Share and collaborate with friends and coworkers in real time. Create a group cookbook and give others either view only access or allow them to add recipes. Use My MasterCook Manager to create your first Group Cookbook and start collaborating! NOTE: If you share recipes in a Group Cookbook, the recipes will NOT count against their storage limits. So you can share with users who are using the free option.
For your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Android devices!
- Automatically sync content to MasterCook.com & MasterCook 15*
- Take your recipes, shopping lists, and cookbooks everywhere
- Save online recipes into cookbooks with notes and serving ideas
- Create group cookbooks and share recipes with others in real time
- Make shopping lists from scratch or from recipes with just 1-click
- Search your recipes based on cuisine, category, cookbook or title
- Change recipe servings while in the kitchen with 1-click
- Create or edit recipes, cookbooks, and shopping lists
- Store up to 50,000 recipes online in your own account
- Save recipes from any of your favorite food websites or blogs with 1-click
- Create reusable shopping lists from scratch or from any recipe with 1-click
- Collaborate and share recipes with others in real time using group cookbooks
- Use with free companion MasterCook App for easy cooking and shopping
- Automatically synchs content to MasterCook 15 and MasterCook App
- Flexible tools for home cooks and professional chefs to organize all your kitchen and cooking activities.
- Cost Analysis: Make a daily or weekly food budget per serving, recipe, or menu.
- Scale Recipes: Change servings and adjust recipe times and ingredients instantly.
- Plan Big: Avoid the stress of cooking for a large gathering with tools designed for the task.
- Pantry List & Substitutions Tools: Get recipe suggestions based on what you have on hand.
- Wine List: Track your collection, preferences, and favorite pairings for your next event.
- Start or manage special diets using thousands of built- in recipes or add your own recipes and cookbooks.
- Nutrition Analysis: Check calories, minerals, fat, and vitamins for any recipe or per serving, menu, or meal
- Menus and Meal Plans: Use thousands of recipes to add variety to avoid repetitive meals and diet fatigue from eating the same meals.
- Robust Search Tools: Select the right recipes by searching for ingredients, nutrients, and minerals from thousands of recipes.
- Ingredient List: add or edit the nutrition values for 1000’s of ingredient items.
- Create a custom, permanent recipe collection with cookbooks flexible enough to use for your home, restaurant, culinary school, organization or catering service.
- Custom Cookbooks: Organize recipes based on your own preferences such as cuisine, diet & nutrition, family recipes, season, or any other way you can imagine.
- Group Cookbooks: Collaborate and create cookbooks with family or coworkers in real time – anyone in your group can easily modify recipes.
- Create Covers: Personalize your cookbook covers with your own photo or your own personal art – print or publish it, and share with family and friends.
- Printing Templates: Create your own or use one of the many pre-installed templates to create your own custom cookbooks.
- Microsoft® Windows® 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, or XP
- Processor support: 32-bit