Your first studio – and already perfectly equipped
MAGIX Music Studio 2015: A small home studio for those who want to make it big. The technology used is based on the Samplitude product line that was developed and used by professional sound engineers and producers all over the world.
Record in 16-bit/48 kHz studio quality (4 x mono / 2 x stereo simultaneously)
Connect and use MIDI keyboards and hardware controllers
Share your songs directly on Facebook, SoundCloud and YouTube
- Recordings in 16-bit/48 kHz studio quality
- Mix on up to 64 channels.
- Time stretching, pitch shifting, precision tuner & metronome
- essentialFX: 5 Studio effects plug-ins
- VST-2 support
- For pumping sound: Mastering Suite 4
- Auto Mastering: Optimum sound with just a few clicks
- Import projects from Music Maker 2015
The most important features:
Electrifying: Electric Piano
The electric piano offers a broad sound palette of warm and gentle to aggressive and overmodulated piano sounds.
Elegant: Vocal Tune 2
Grade A for that high C:
The pitch correction tool now has new features and optimized controls.
Vintage Effects Suite
The Vintage Effects Suite offers a variety of classic effects such as Chorus, Filter, Flanger, Delay and Distortion for that popular retro sound.
Guitar & bass amp
Vandal SE in a virtual guitar and bass amplifier that produces a great authentic sound.
BeatBox 2 Plus
For the right groove:
This drum machine works according to the step principle and even allows you to integrate your own audio files.
Revolutionary Synthesizer: Revolta 2 generates a variety of analog sounds based on virtual sound synthesis.
For the mixdown: The effects rack offers quick access to the 10-band equalizer, effect, pitch and tempo sections.
- Windows 8, 7, Vista
All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers. Check your operating system’s control panel for technical information about your computer.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Processor: 1.5 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Graphics card: nboard, minimum resolution 1024×768
- Hard drive space: 2 GB for program installation
- Sound card: Onboard (ASIO compatible sound card recommended)
- Burn CDs/DVDs with a CD/DVD±R(W) burner
- MP3 export with Windows Media Player 10 or higher
Internet connection: Required for activating and validating the program, as well as for some program functions. Software can also be used offline. However, please note that the program requires an Internet connection at least once a month to validate the license.