Authorized Digital Code, 1 per customer only.
ABOUT THE SOFTWARE
The fun way to edit videos.
Discover the wide range of userfriendly features offered by MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2016 and create films that will inspire. Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced user, MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2016 meets the full spectrum of video editing needs. With over 1,000 templates for fantastic effects, menus and sounds, along with helpful wizards, editing videos is simple. Comprehensive support for the latest camera models and faster video import than ever before with resolutions up to 4K for truly enjoyable editing. Create impressive videos in a flash with brand new title templates and proDAD Mercalli V2 for image stabilization.
- The complete solution for video creation and production
- Beginnerfriendly storyboard mode
- Detailed timeline mode for more advanced users
- Over 1,000 templates for effects, menus and music
- Modern title templates
- Improved object tracking
- Decoding: HEVC import*, H.264 hardware acceleration
- Perfect image stabilization with proDAD Mercalli V2
- Full 4K/HD support for camcorders and action cams
- Wireless file transfer with Movie Edit Touch
- Output to disc, the Internet or as a file
Minimum system requirements:
For Microsoft Windows 7 | 8 | 10
All MAGIX programs are developed with userfriendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on lowperformance computers. The technical data for your computer can be found in the control panel of your operating system.
- Processor: 2 GHz and higher
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard drive space: 2 GB for program installation
- Graphics card: 1280 x 768 resolution
Internet connection: Required for activating and validating the program, as well as for some program features. Program requires registration.
Recommended configuration for 4K/HD editing:
To get the most from these features, your system should at least meet the recommended requirements. The technical data for your computer can be found in the control panel of your operating system.
- Processor: Quad core processor with 2.8 GHz or better
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphics card: Dedicated, min. 512 MB VRAM
Supported import formats
- Video: (DV)AVI, HEVC/H.265*, MPEG1/2/4, M(2)TS, MXV, MJPEG, MOV, WMV(HD), MKV, VOB
- Audio: WAV, MP3, OGG, WMA, MIDI, SurroundSound/5.1 (Downmix to stereo)
- Image: JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIF, TGA
Supported export formats
- Disc: DVD, Bluray Disc, AVCHD disc
- Video: (DV)AVI, HEVC/H.265*, MJPEG, MXV, MPEG1/2/4, MOV, WMV(HD)
- Audio: WAV, MP3
- Image: JPEG, BMP
- FireWire Interface: for using DV/HDV camcorders
- USB Interface: for using HD camcorders, cameras, hard drive recorders and webcams
- Video, TV or Graphic Cards with Video Input: for digitizing analog sources
- Optical Drives: Bluray, DVDR/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVDRAM or CDR/RW burners
Note: MP3 export requires the installation of Windows Media Player version 10 or higher.
*HEVCEncoding requires a feebased initial activation.
Copyright © MAGIX Software GmbH, 20012015. MAGIX is a registered trademark of MAGIX GmbH & Co KGaA. Other mentioned product names may be registered trademarks of the respective manufacturer. MAGIX licensing conditions are made clear in the installation process and can also be found at www.magix.com under EULA. This product uses MAGIX patent technology. The represented texts, graphics and photos are only intended to provide information on MAGIX products and contain copyrightprotected material. Reproduction and distribution of this material is therefore not permitted and shall require the express permission of MAGIX.