ABOUT THE SOFTWARE
“Let’s Imagine” offers toddlers hours of delight while developing creative skills.
Your child will explore a variety of fun learning experiences through colorful graphics and animated pictures that stimulate visual development and encourage auditory skills. Didi and Boo, and their amusing friends, will introduce toddlers to the world of animals, shapes, objects and body parts, while developing their language skills and helping them to solve problems.
“I never thought my 2.5 old baby will learn about her body in such a unique way, and you should absolutely see the way she giggles with the monkey and all the other characters. It’s hilarious!”
- Develops creative and thinking skills.
- Expands vocabulary and language skills.
- Teaches cause and effect.
- Helps your child solve problems through various activities.
- Processor: 1.4Ghz and above
- OS: MS Windows (32bit) 2000/XP/Vista
- Memory: 512MB of RAM
- Hard Drive: 150MB HD space