Ka Kuro Master
ABOUT THE GAME
Kakuro requires a blend of logic, strategy and a keen mind to solve the myriad of mathematical combinations that each new puzzle creates.
It’s just like a crossword – but with numbers!
Ka Kuro Master is the ultimate Kakuro product! It provides you with unlimited puzzles, 4 challenging skill levels, multiple grid
sizes and 20 different schemes to match your mood. With this inexhaustible supply of puzzles,
Ka Kuro Master provides truly limitless game play on your PC & laptop – and as you can quickly print puzzles to take with you – its also idea for commuting,
holidays or simply relaxing in your favourite chair!
- Built-in Puzzle Generator provides unlimited Kakuro puzzles
- Four challenging skill levels to choose from – Beginner, Normal, Hard or Really Hard!
- 4 Grid Sizes – Small (6×6), Medium (10×10), Large (14×14), Very Large (18×18)
- 20 Different schemes to suit your mood, including 60’s, camouflage, fresco, hills, kittens, splats and many more
- Combination Calculator – displays possible solutions to questions
- Game Markers – remembers your last correct move
- Go back facility – undo your last moves as much as you wish
- Require assistance at any point? Hints button can help you on your way
- A pleasure to play – simply use your mouse to drag & drop your choices
- Onboard Timer to record your best performance, plus a countdown timer mode to try and beat the clock
- High Score Table
- Pencil Marks – Auto-generated or user placed notes
- Toggle Sounds on/off
- Panic button (hides the game – no getting in trouble with the boss!)
- Pause, save and restart any puzzle
- Full Install – no need to run from CD
- Print & Go – perfect for commuting, trips away and the lunch break!
- eMail puzzles to work, family and friends
- Clear instructions on how to play – and tips on becoming a Kakuro Master!
- The fun doesn’t stop here – extra schemes can be downloaded over the internet!
Crammed full of great game play, superb fun, tough challenge â€“ but also great for those that are just wanting to start
- OS: Windows98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: 500MHz
- RAM: 128Mb
- Gfx: SVGA card
- Hard disk: 15 Mb