ABOUT THE SOFTWARE
Intego Personal Backup 10.9 makes copies of your files for quick and easy recovery in case of theft, data corruption, or natural disasters. Run manual backups or create an automated schedule that backs up your information for you. Whether you want control of your backups or prefer to set it and forget it, Intego Personal Backup’s got you covered.
The Best Approach to Security Includes a Backup Plan
A good backup plan means protecting your important files—before a computer meltdown or other disaster strikes. Intego Personal Backup helps you, creating multiple backups (because two backups are better than one), copying only new or changed files—so backups are quicker—and letting you schedule backups, so you don’t have to remember to launch it. Together, with Apple’s Time Machine, this one-two punch ensures you don’t lose any important files.
Have two Macs? Synchronize your files.
Intego Personal Backup 10.9 makes it easy to synchronize folders between two Macs (such as a desktop and a laptop) so that each machine has the latest version of every file.
System failure insurance: A bootable backup
Intego Personal Backup 10.9 can create bootable clones on an external hard drive, so you can boot from the backup and access your files—functionality that even Time Machine doesn’t have.
- Back up your digital assets including documents, emails and settings
- Easily restore previous versions of critical documents
- Clone the system disk to boot from an external disk if problems occur
- Schedule backups
- Advanced dashboard widget
- Incremental backup
- Clone (bootable backup)
- Two-way synchronization
- Multiple version backup
- Backup preview
- Pre- and post-commands
- Backup scripting (options to target a backup)
- Pause backups
- Backup statistics
- Backup to local and network locations, removable media, optical media or remote FTP
- Mac® computer with Intel® Core 2 Duo processor
- Mac OS X 10.8 or higher
- 1.5 GB of available hard disk space
- Secure Internet (https) connection required for License Authentication, Online Manual, and NetUpdate security updates
Intego Personal Backup 10.9 is available in:
English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese
© 2016 Intego – Intego, the Intego logo, Personal Backup 10.9, and the Personal Backup 10.9 logo are trademarks of Intego. Apple, Mac, Macintosh and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Computer, registered in the United States and countries. All other trademarks and product names are trademarks of their respective holders. Non-contractual document with reservation for typographical or photographic errors. Photo Intego.
Date Released: 0000-00-00