Authorized Digital Code, 1 per customer only.
Software to help with school work
Hop! Study is an innovative software that enables students to develop efficient work methods and provides them with tools to handle and process information.
Who is it for?
• High-school: Hop! Study was mainly designed for high-school level students. It can be used in school settings and at home to help with studies.
• Elementary level: At the elementary level, it can be used in grades five and six with the teacher’s guidance. It is also a great tool for parents who want to help their children and provide them with efficient strategies.
• College and University: The tools and resources of Hop! Study are also appreciated by students who are seeking efficient ways to plan, organize and present their knowledge.
• Home-schooling: Finally, it is a remarkable tool to plan and supervise home-schooling activities.
Hop! Study offers:
• A planner to distribute projects throughout the school year.
• Eleven project templates with information on how to do most types of schoolwork (such as research, reading summaries, oral presentations, preparing for exams, and essay writing).
• Four ways to organize information: a diagram maker, a timeline editor, a Q&A cards tool, and a flashcard maker.
• 70 templates for diagrams, timelines and cards specifically developed for each type of project.
• A testing environment to review previously organized content.
• Many useful tools: hyperlink maker, on-demand expert advice, selection of linking words, self-evaluation grid, and more.
Publisher: De Marque