ABOUT THE GAME
Take command of a fire department putting out fires and saving lives!
Fire Department is 3D simulation game that lets you take command of a fire department putting out fires and saving lives across ten missions. Players can fool around in six different types of jobs include fire fighter, paramedic, technical officer, commando (not the kind that totes big guns), and the fire specialist. Finally the game lets you use all the equipment and vehicles you’d expect to find in a real world fire station including water ladders, rescue ladders, pumpers and tankers.
- Ten scenarios including 34 missions: railway accident, fire of district, forest fire
- Steer a team of specialists: fire brigades, technical officers, doctors,
- At your disposition some highly powerfull vehicles: High ladder, pumper, attack ladders
- Engine 3D allowing zoom and rotation 360°
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP
- Processor: PIII 500 MHz
- 128 MB RAM
- Free hard drive space: 1 GB
- Direct 3D 32MB Video Card
- Sound Card
Publisher: Focus Home Interactive
Date Released: 2003-09-03