NOTICE: Playing Far Cry® Blood Dragon doesn’t require a copy of Far Cry® 3
ABOUT THE GAME
The year is 2007. It is the future.
You are Sergeant Rex Colt: Mark IV Cyber Commando. The year is 2007 and Earth has been ravaged by a nuclear war which erupted in the 90s. The east vs. west conflict has raged for generations, and humanity continues to struggle to progress after a disastrous decade. New paths for peace must be found, and the US cyborg army may have found a solution: a powerful bioweapon on a distant island. Your mission is to gather information and figure out what the hell is going on.
- A Kick-Ass Cyber Shooter
There’s only one force powerful enough to stop an army of rampaging killer cyborgs, mutated scientists, metal sharks and vicious Blood Dragons that shoot lasers from their eyes – that force is you. Your name is Sergeant Rex Power Colt, a Mark IV Cyber Commando. Lock and load as you and your seven favorite fully customizable killing implements tackle a bizarre open world island crawling with evil. Take down the enemy with ninja stars, guns or even just good old explosives. Your battle. Your way. Their tough luck.
- Get the girl, kill the bad guys and save the world
As Sergeant Rex Colt, you are part man, part machine, all American. You are a state-of-the-art Mark IV cyber-commando on a mission… of vengeance. You’re out to bring down your old commanding officer and his battalion of ruthless killer cyborgs-and you’ll stop at nothing to get the job done.
- Wrapped up with every cliché of the VHS era
Hollywood action icon Michael Biehn (The Terminator, Aliens, and The Abyss), returns in this explosive 1980s-style sci-fi vision of a dark future where cyborgs and mutants collide. So turn off your VCR, plug in your video game cabinet, and get ready to experience all the thrills of Far Cry® 3 Blood Dragon in full stereophonic sound.
- Supported OS: Windows® XP / Windows Vista® / Windows® 7 / Windows® 8
- Processor: 2.66 GHz Intel® Core™2 Duo E6700 or 3.0 GHz AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 6000+ or better
- RAM: 4 GB or better recommended
- Video Card: 512 MB DirectX® 9.0c–compliant with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (see supported list)*
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c–compliant (5.1 surround sound recommended)
- Hard Drive Space: 15 GB
- Peripherals Supported: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
- Multiplayer: 512 Kbps or faster broadband connection
*Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:
- AMD Radeon™ HD 2900 / 3000 / 4000 / 5000 / 6000 / 7000 series
- NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 GTX / 9 / 200 / 400 / 500 / 600 series
- Laptop versions of these cards may work, but are not supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. For the most up-to-date minimum requirement listings, please visit the FAQ on our support website at http://support.ubi.com.
© 2013 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Far Cry, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. Based on Crytek’s original Far Cry directed by Cevat Yerli. Powered by Crytek’s technology “CryEngine.”
Date Released: 2013-05-01