NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account, requires internet connection.
ABOUT THE GAME
Mass Destruction! Use tactical nuclear weapons to level entire city regions. The most realistic weather environments ever created. Changing weather effects including: rain, snow, hail, and wind. Extreme temperatures affect flight performance. Fly it yourself or let the world’s most advanced fighter do it for you!
- Extreme temperatures affect flight performance.
- Changing weather effects including: rain, snow, hail, and wind.
- Fly it yourself or use the Auto-Options: Auto-landings, Auto-taxi, Auto-takeoff, Auto-shoot list, Auto-formation, Auto-in-flight refueling.
- The most realistic weather environments ever created.
- Mass Destruction! Use tactical nuclear weapons to level entire city regions.
- Voice-Over-Net technology allows players to talk to each other during Novaworld multiplayer combat.
- OS: Windows 2000, XP
- Processor: Pentium 266MHz or better
- Memory: 32MB minimum
- Graphics: Direct3D compliant
- Hard Drive: 488MB Free
- Sound: DirectX compliant
- DirectX: DirectX version 6.0 or higher (included)
©1999 NovaLogic, Inc. NovaLogic, the NovaLogic logo are registered trademarks of NovaLogic, Inc., and NovaWorld, the NovaWorld logo, are trademarks of NovaLogic, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Publisher: THQ Nordic
Date Released: 1999-04-30