NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account, requires internet connection.
DISNEY MEGA PACK
Items included in this package:
- Disney Alice in Wonderland
- Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two
- Disney G-Force
- Disney Planes
- Disney TRON: Evolution
- Disney Universe
- Disney•Pixar Cars 2: The Video Game
- Disney•Pixar Cars Toon: Mater’s Tall Tales
- Disney•Pixar Toy Story 3: The Video Game
- Disney•Pixar Toy Story Mania!
- LEGO® Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End
DISNEY ALICE IN WONDERLAND
You’re Invited to a Tea Party…
Explore the brightly colored and vividly imagined world of Tim Burton’s Alice in Wonderland in this intriguing game based on the feature film. Guide Alice through a myriad of adventures in the strange and compelling realm of Wonderland as she makes her way toward the ultimate battle against the Jabberwocky. Play as any of a variety of classic characters, including the Mad Hatter, the White Rabbit and the Cheshire Cat, and master an assortment of intriguing new abilities, like altering perception, making objects invisible and even manipulating time. Conquer challenging puzzles, roam through whimsical settings and confront perplexing optical illusions as you while away a day traveling beyond the movie and into a world of pure, captivating fantasy.
- Enter the vividly imagined world of Wonderland, based on the Tim Burton movie and inspired by the classic book by Lewis Carroll
- Step into the shoes of classic characters like the Mad Hatter, the White Rabbit and the Cheshire Cat
- Assist Alice in her journey through Wonderland as she makes her way toward the final battle against the Jabberwocky
- Roam through an intriguing world filled with whimsical settings, optical illusions, challenging puzzles and formidable adversaries
DISNEY EPIC MICKEY 2: THE POWER OF TWO
Colour, adventure, suspicion and a big dollop of Disney magic collide in Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two, when Mickey Mouse is called into action to save the weird world known as Wasteland. Armed with an enchanted paintbrush and a bucketful of paint, you’ll help Mickey create a gloriously gloopy mess. Forgotten Disney characters have made Wasteland – strange take on Disneyland – their home. It was a happy place, full of balloons, higgledy-piggledy houses, clanking contraptions and the carefree ‘toons themselves. Happy, that is, until the Mad Doctor came along. The balloons were all popped, the clanking contraptions cranked to a halt. Earthquakes shook those higgledy-piggledy houses and scared the ‘toons. But after causing all that trouble, the Mad Doctor says he’s changed. He wants to help the ‘toons make things right again and bring the fun back to Wasteland. Joined by Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, Mickey decides to get to the bottom of this change of heart in an adventure that will restore life to Wasteland and save it from a new danger.
- Unleash the power of the brush in a brand new co-op adventure.
- Join Mickey and Oswald in an epic battle to save the magical world of Wasteland and change it forever.
- Interact with your favourite Disney characters like never before in the most heroic adventure yet.
Based on the Walt Disney Pictures and Jerry Bruckheimer blockbuster movie of the same name, G-Force the video game is an exciting action-platformer that draws you into the adventures of an elite team of trained guinea pigs on a mission to thwart a sinister plot to destroy the world. Take control of both G-Force commander Darwin and his housefly surveillance sidekick, Mooch, as they apply their talents to defeat an evil army of altered household appliances. In Disney’s G-Force the video game, by using each G-Force character’s unique talents and gadgets, players can speed through areas, fly to high altitudes or even slow down time. Explore the world from a unique perspective as you team up with other G-Force agents to save the world as only a squad of guinea pigs can.
- Battle an army of evil robots with cool weapons and high-tech gadgets not seen in the movie.
- Play as Darwin, the leader of the G-Force, and Mooch, your housefly commando sidekick.
- Turn enemies into allies with the Saber microchip implanting technology.
- Blast your way through action packed levels in the G-Force Rapid Deployment Vehicle.
DISNEY TRON: EVOLUTION
Dive into an immersive 3rd-person action-adventure game that pulls the player inbto the unique digital world of Tron. Gamers explore TRON’s cities using the free-running phenomenon Parkour, navigate among unique factions, and fight an epic battle against a dictator’s seemingly unstoppable army in the prequel story to the blockbuster film, TRON: Legacy.
- High Mobility Combat 6 Battle the enemies of the TRON world with your light disc using a dynamic blend of Parkour and martial arts movement on your heroic mission across the Grid.
- Vehicular Action -Fast paced exciting light cycle racing and combat in the digital TRON world.
- Bridge the Legacy – TRON: Evolution is the prequel story to the film TRON: Legacy and unlocks mysteries in the rich TRON mythology.
- Online/Multiplayer – TRON: Evolution has an innovative online experience featuring persistent character progression.
- Voiceover Cast – Voiceover by actress Olivia Wilde as Quorra, Bruce Boxleitner as Tron, and others to follow
Disney Universe is an off-the-wall non-stop multiplayer action- adventure videogame where Disney worlds and characters mix up for the first time. Players will be able to suit up in iconic character costumes and face challenges in legendary Disney worlds. Battle though each world and experience a different style of gameplay, with various movie story lines being explored through out the game. Players can defeat enemies, collect coins and power-ups, unlock new costumes and explore with friends in a mix-up of worlds inspired by numerous Disney and Disney•Pixar films.
- Suit-up for fast-paced action with more than 40 classic and contemporary Disney characters, including Alice, Mike, TRON and Stitch
- Mischief, madness and mayhem reign as players explore six different worlds inspired by Disney and Disney•Pixar films
- Team-upwith friendsto solve puzzles, defeat enemies or compete against each other to get the highest score
- Downloadable content available post-launch for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 will provide great replay value
DISNEY PIXAR CARS 2
Inspired by the upcoming Disney Pixar animated film, Cars 2: The Video Game lets players jump into the Cars2 universe with some of their favorite Cars personalities in exotic locations around the globe.
Continuing the storyline from the upcoming film, players can choose to play as Mater and Lightning McQueen, as well as some brand new characters, as they train in the international training center -CHROME (Command Headquarters for Recon Operations and Motorized Espionage) to become world-class spies. They’ll take on dangerous missions, compete to become the fastest racecar in the world, or use their spy skills in exciting, action-packed combat racing and battle arenas. Players can race against friends and family in either single or multiplayer modes with up to four players to unlock challenging new tracks, characters, events and thrilling spy missions.
- Cars 2: The Video Gameintroduces the international training center -CHROME (Command Headquarters for Recon Operations and Motorized Espionage) that expands upon the film storyline.
- Choose from more than 20 different characters, such as Mater, Lightning McQueen and the newly introduced Finn McMissile and Holley Shiftwell, and train to become world class spies.
- Participate in simulated hazardous missions using high-tech gadgets to evade and impede adversaries.
- Perform maneuvers only Cars characters can do, such as backwards driving, air tricks, sidestepping to avoid obstacles, two wheel driving and more.
- Connect with World of Cars Online, a free-to-play browser-based virtual world based on the Carsuniverse, to gain rewards in the video game and then use them to unlock new items in the virtual world.
DISNEY PIXAR CARS TOON – MATER’S TALL TALES
Cars Toon: Mater’s Tall Tales is inspired by Disney/Pixar’s wildly popular animated shorts of the same name. Cars Toon: Mater’s Tall Tales is part of the Mania! video game franchise, featuring fast-paced, multiplayer, family fun. The game is a frenzied pick-up-and-play experience to be enjoyed by everyone in the room.
The game will bring Mater together with Lightning McQueen and the “Cars” gang for a new set of adventures, capturing the endearing sense of humor of everyone’s favorite tow truck. Players will join Mater and his pals as they relive the wild stories he conjures up about hilariously unpredictable events that may or may not have taken place.
- Four player frenzied fun.
- Play co-operatively or competitively against family and firends.
- Customise the look of cars and collectibles earned in gameplay.
DISNEY PIXAR TOY STORY 3 : THE VIDEO GAME
There is nothing like getting a shiny new toy, its fresh paint sparkling with possibilities – and Toy Story 3: The Videogame glitters from the moment you take it out of the box. Taking its presentation from the excellent movie, the game features bright and colourful visuals that look sensational in full High Definition. Woody, Buzz Lightyear and their playful buddies are just as charismatic as their film inspiration, bringing all their animated quirks and characteristics to your TV screen.
Not only does it look the part, Toy Story 3: The Videogame sounds the part, too. Starting with composer Randy Newman’s catchy and familiar theme tune of You’ve Got A Friend In Me, the game is stuffed with exciting music that nicely clicks with your actions, whether you’re collecting items for another toy or checkpoint racing on Woody’s horse, Bullseye.
Topping off this terrific toy box of treasures is a cast of excellent voice actors mixing with some of the movie’s vocal talents. The likes of Joan Cusack (playing as cowgirl Jessie), Jeff Garlin (Buttercup, the stuffed unicorn toy) and Kristen Schaal (Trixie the Triceratops) bring their respective characters to life with the same sense of joy that they do in the film – so you’ll always feel like you’ve got friends in them…
- Unleash your imagination in the new world of Toy Box as you play with Andy’s toys your way.
- Play as Buzz, Woody or Jessie and go on an adventure through your favourite scenes from Toy Story 3.
- Journey through different kinds of missions, earn tons of points and buy new toys.
- Customize the way you play in Toy Box Mode by adding new buildings and landscapes and changing the townspeople.
DISNEY PIXAR TOY STORY MANIA !
Inspired by the Disney/Pixar feature film “Toy Story” and the 4D Toy Story Mania! attraction that launched at Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort last year, Toy Story Mania! is now headed exclusively to the Nintendo Wii. Join all the classic “Toy Story” characters in Toy Story Mania! as Woody, Buzz and the gang stage their own zany, fun-filled carnival.
Toy Story Mania! allows players to participate in familiar and all-new carnival-inspired shooting galleries and win top prizes in mini-games. The game features multiplayer competitive and cooperative modes supporting up to two players, providing hours of fun. Bonus unlockables let players experience parts of the game in eye-popping 3D.
- Engage in 10 fast-paced shooting galleries – some adapted from the theme park attraction, others brand new and original to the game
- Includes a variety of addictive mini-game
- Experience bonus levels in 3D
- Compete against family and friends for top prizes
- Team up to unlock Easter eggs and collectibles
LEGO® PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: THE VIDEO GAME
LEGO® Pirates of the Caribbean: The Video Game is an action adventure game bringing to life the Pirates of the Caribbean world and all its colourful characters in LEGO brick form. Players will experience all the memorable scenes from the first three films, as well as those in the upcoming fourth film, “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides,” in the humorous and quirky LEGO video games style.
- Exploration – Players will explore familiar locations filled with interactive LEGO objects and encounter more than 70 memorable and new characters while making their way through more than 20 levels
- Combat – The LEGO Caribbean is full of danger! Intense sword fighting moves give the LEGO minifigure a brand new pirate flavor
- Unforgettable Cut Scenes – Everyone’s favorite scenes from the Pirates of the Caribbean films are re-rendered with LEGO minifigures, in the humorous style synonymous with LEGO video games
- Puzzles – Players will need all their pirate cunning to find the hidden LEGO treasures and discover the game’s many secrets
- Two-Player Co-op – Players can join a friend or family member in the same room for two-player “drop-in/drop-out” cooperative action
- Freeplay – Building a collection of characters throughout the game, players can then use their distinctive abilities to gain access to previously unavailable areas
PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: AT WORLD’S END
A pirate’s life for you.
Inspired by the events and locations of the blockbuster film Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End and 2006’s smash hit Dead Man’s Chest, POTC: At World’s End sees familiar pirates fighting notorious villains on the decks and riggings of massive ships, exploring towns and jungle-filled islands, and avoiding underwater terrors in adventures on the high seas. Live and die by the sword as you venture to the worlds of the films and beyond, playing as characters including Captain Jack Sparrow, Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann. You’ll need your wits about you as you recreate memorable moments from the movies, including the waterwheel fight and the battle against the demonic Kraken. Hone your swordsmanship skills throughout the game, unlocking new combos and special moves, and develop your notoriety to become the most fearsome pirate in history. From islands and pirate ships in the Caribbean to the streets of historical Singapore, adventures lie ahead in the Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End.
- Fight like a pirate to develop your sword fighting skills as you battle Davy Jones’ underwater army.
- Play a range of pirate mini-games, including Pirate Poker and Pirate Dice.
- Take on your friends in Challenge Mode to prove once and for all who is the scurviest of them all.
Throttle up your quad bike and check your fear at the starting line as you compete against fifteen rival riders in unique off-road trick-racing events on over 30 different tracks.
Leap off snow-capped Italian mountains, jump gaping chasms in New Mexico or ride the rim of active volcanoes on your way to victory. Build your quad with handling and performance to suit your riding style. Experience super speed, catch massive air and nail spectacular airborne tricks while you leave your competition in the dust. Welcome to off-road trick-racing. Welcome to Pure.
- The Vertigo Rush – It’s the moment in real life when your bravery outstrips your ability. You come steaming around a blind bend and you’re faced with a ramp that actually turns out to be a cliff face. Before you know it, you’re flying through the air, hundreds of feet up, looking out across a beautiful vista before frantically searching the ground for a safe place to land.
- Trick Racing – Increase your Boost Meter every time you launch, catch massive air and successfully land one of the 80 increasingly complex and extreme airborne tricks. Progress from Basic to Advanced to Pro and finally to the Special tricks which are unique to each character.
- Dream it, Build it, Ride it – Choose from over 65,000 possible combinations of parts, graphics packs and custom paint jobs to create your very own ATV from the ground up. You can choose to customize your bike to be more trick-focused or more race-focused.
- 16 Riders – Never seen before in an off-road racing game, you can have up to 16 rivals on the starting grid in both single player and online multiplayer modes.
- World Tour – In World Tour, race around active volcanoes, explore the highest peaks of Italian mountains, and delve into the deepest jungles, among many other locations.
- Game Modes – Pure sets you up with three different event types. Race mode lets you take on a full field of riders on some awesome natural tracks. Sprint brings the action up close with circuits that are more challenging and technical. Freestyle sees you squaring up to some sweet jumps and hazards while you pull off killer tricks against the clock. So, whats it gonna be?
Split/Second is an intense action racing game set within a reality television show. Competitors will vie to be the first to the finish line in a made-for-TV city set rigged to blow with the ultimate goal of becoming the season champion. Players in Split/Second don’t just collide with other vehicles to knock them from the track, but can also trigger devastating events that drastically alter the dynamics of the race. Players must use pinpoint timing to obliterate huge structures and towering TV set pieces to tactically alter the track or create entirely new routes.
- City is Your Weapon – Alter the dynamics of the race within a made-for-TV city rigged to blow
- Every Lap is Different – Devastating events that change the track, create new routes and new obstacles
- Action Arcade Racing – Fast paced, intense racing action
- Graphic: 128 MB
- OS: Windows 7 / Windows Vista SP2 / Windows XP SP3
- CPU: Intel Core 2 1.8GHz / Intel Pentium 4 2.4GHz AMD 3000+
- Memory: 1 GB
Publisher: Disney Interactive
Date Released: 2014-10-07