NOTICE: Requires the base game Bear With Me in order to play. Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account, requires internet connection.
ABOUT THE GAME
Bear With Me is an episodic noir adventure game. Amber is trying to find her missing brother while being aided by her trusty teddy, Ted E. Bear. At the end of the first episode, the search for Amber’s missing brother led the duo to a black-and-white metropolis inhabited by Amber’s other toys, who moonlight as the hard-nosed underbelly of Paper City. The elusive Red Man, suspected as the cause of sprawling fires, still serves as an omnipresent menace in Episode 2.
Their search will cross paths with a new roster of allies and suspects including CBG, a former detective who now believes surveillance cameras are strapped to the seagulls throughout Paper City. If it’s true, they’ve likely filmed the nefarious deeds of the Reef King, crime lord and operator of Westpaw Casino. He isn’t the only menace Paper City residents fear; Tigren, a local voodoo queen, has a staggering reputation of her own.
- Story driven “horror” noir adventure game
- Uniquely drawn 2D Art-Style and 2D animation
- Dialogues and interrogations full of puns. Sarcastic, dark and funny from start to finish
- Simple hint system to avoid pixel hunting
- Original Soundtrack
- System: Windows XP+, Mac OS X 10.7+ , Ubuntu 12.04+
- CPU: everything made since 2004 should work
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard drive space: 1.3 GB
- Vcard: everything made since 2004 should work
Date Released: 2017-02-15