To create a hit, you do not need to have any special skills. AVS Audio Editor is one of the most functional and easily accessible audio editors.
With it you will be able to cut, trim, join/split, delete a segment of your audio file, mix and blend several files into one, create your own ringtone for iPhone, convert audio to a variety of formats and record audio from the sound card.
AVS Audio Editor supports all key audio formats such as MP3, WAV, PCM, WMA, OGG, FLAC, AMR, AAC, SHN, APE, QCP, MPA, VOC, MIDI, RA and others.
The program has a large number of filters and options such as Frequency Analysis, Waveform and Spectral View.
The in-built timeline tool helps you create amazing music mixes with great accuracy and precision.
An impressive set of available features makes AVS Audio Editor a powerful tool that offers endless possibilities for working with audio.
AVS Audio Editor is a part of the AVS4YOU package. Buy AVS Audio Editor and get 10 AVS4YOU multimedia programs as a gift. AVS4YOU tools let you easily convert and edit audio/video/image/document files, burn DVDs, create ringtones, upload videos to portable devices, players, phones and much more!
Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, 2003, Vista (no Mac OS/Linux support)
Minimum System Requirements
- Processor: Intel / AMD compatible at 1.86 GHz or higher
- RAM: 1 GB or higher
- Sound: Windows compatible sound card
- DirectX: Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or later
- Administrative permissions for program installation and activation
- Internet connection to activate
Recommended System Requirements
- Processor: AMD / Intel Core 2 Duo compatible at 3 GHz or higher
- RAM: 2 GB or higher
- Video: Windows 10/Windows 8.x/Windows 7 compatible video card
- Sound: Windows 10/Windows 8.x/Windows 7 compatible sound card
Note: System requirements may differ depending on the Windows 10/Windows 8.x/Windows 7 version installed and increase when Windows Aero interface is enabled.