NOTICE: Requires the base game Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag in order to play. Activation key must be used on a valid Uplay account, requires internet connection.
ABOUT THE GAME
Explore new locations and discover the secrets of the Black island, Mystery Island and Sacrifice Island to find hidden treasure chest to get access to new outfits and weapons for Edward, and figureheads and sails for you ship, the Jackdaw. Stand out in multiplayer with new and exclusive costume sets, pictures, titles, relics and emblems!
- Operating System: Windows Vista SP or Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8 (both 32/64bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core2Quad Q8400 @ 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon II X4 620 @ 2.6 GHz
- RAM: 2GB for Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Video card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 260 or AMD Radeon HD 4870 (512MB VRAM with Shader Model 4.0 or higher)
- DirectX: DirectX June 2010 Redistributable
- Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card with latest drivers
- Peripherals: Windows-compatible keyboard and mouse required, optional controller
- Operating System: Windows Vista SP2 or Windows 7 SP1 or Windows 8 (both 32/64bit versions)
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2400S @ 2.5 GHz or AMD Phenom II x4 940 @ 3.0 GHz or better
- RAM: 4GB or more
- Video card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 470 or AMD Radeon HD 5850 (1024MB VRAM with Shader Model 5.0) or better
- Supported video cards at the time of release:
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 260 or better and GeForce GTX 400, GTX 500, GTX 600 and GTX 700 series. AMD Radeon HD4870 or better and Radeon HD5000, HD6000 and HD7000 series
- Note: Latest GeForce drivers tested: 327.23 for all series. Latest Radeon drivers tested: 13.1 for Radeon HD4000, 13.4 for Radeon HD5000, HD6000 and HD7000 series on Vista and 13.9 for Radeon HD5000, HD6000 and HD7000 series on Win7 and Win8.
- Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT officially supported.
© 2013 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Assassin’s Creed, Black Flag, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. Nintendo trademarks and copyrights are properties of Nintendo. ©2013 Nintendo. “PS Family logo”, “PlayStation”, “PS3 logo” and “Playstation Network logo” are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. “PS4 logo” is a trademark of the same company. Software platform logo (TM and ©) EMA 2006.
Date Released: 2014-01-08