Authorized Digital Code, 1 per customer only.
ABOUT THE SOFTWARE
Ashampoo ZIP Pro 2 – a comprehensive compression tool to compress, encrypt and backup your files safely and securely.
Ashampoo ZIP Pro 2 is not only a simple ZIP program, it’s an entire suite that features everything you need to compress, extract, send and encrypt your files. ZIP Pro 2 safely handles 60 formats with ease. Multi-core support speeds up archive creation and optional 256-bit encryption provides that extra bit of security. The integrated automatic backup feature supports both local and external storage solutions such as cloud or FTP services. Disc burning is also included. ZIP Pro 2 can create and mount disc images as virtual drives without the need to extract them first. The new integrated Explorer features a classic split view with instant file previews and quick access to all essential ZIP features. Outlook, Word and Excel add-ins provide instant compression and encryption capabilities from each application. The portable edition runs from external hard disks and flash drives without the need for installation. A total of 8 modules cover everything from file compression and encryption to data backups.
- Cloud support
- Also perfect for 4K displays
- Multi-core support
- Full 256-bit encryption
- Excel and Word add-ins to compress, send and encrypt document
- Includes portable application version
- Split-view Explorer with additional ZIP features
- Access main features quickly through Windows Explorer right-click menu
- Supports 4K displays
- Built-in cloud support
- Use virtual drives
- Encrypt or sign documents
- Automated backups
- Create self-extracting archives Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 7
- Computer: Any computer that runs one of the above operating systems at a reasonable speed.
- Software Installation and Activation: Full administrative rights are required to use the program.
- For some services an Internet connection is required.
- An Internet connection is required to activate the program.
Date Released: 2016-10-14